Uncover and rectify the people risks that might be playing out in your organisation - before they slow you down.
People risks brewing under the surface of your organisation can grow like weeds and poison the soil for future plantings. Not being made aware of these types of issues can leave Boards and organisations exposed.
The Remediate Solution is a structured approach to uncover, identify and address the underlying causes of these people risks. We work with the Board to engage the CEO, Executive team and your People & Culture Leader to:
- Promote a healthy and transparent reporting environment
- Test insights and identify the root causes first-hand
- Confirm priorities, mitigation plans, resources and action plans
- Enable and support timely remediation
- Put mechanisms in place to reduce relapses, and promote a healthier long-term solution
FutureCrafters’ PeopleFit Remediate Framework
We work beside you to uncover any issues—current or potential—and put processes in place to ensure they don’t come up again.
- Review - Evaluate your current people risk environment, appetite for change, current control measures and call-out channels.
- Reveal - Engage your stakeholders through people-risk-awareness discussions, and an in-depth review of your internal people-related data and information. This allows us to get to the root of any problems, and determine why they might be occurring.
- Reset - Respond to identified people risks with a detailed action plan. This includes determining risk ownership, outlining the right actions to take, and detailing the Board and CEO’s role and requirements.
- Report - Agree on key reporting timeframes and Board actions, and help you put measures in place to monitor key people risk indicators over time.
What potential people risks might you have? Request our complimentary Potential People Risk questionnaire.Request now
FutureCrafters gives Boards and leaders the momentum they need to solve people risks and proactively shape a future-ready workforce.
Our clients are typically growing, disrupting, being disrupted, transitioning or preparing to do so. They are ready to solve current people issues and intentionally shape the workforce of tomorrow, today.