Gain the transparency you need to strengthen your people-and-culture governance and performance – for now, and the future.
With an objective picture of the risks and future-fitness of your workforce, you can then pinpoint just how future-ready your workforce is. And to track this over time, you need only the most relevant information, based on the right few measures, delivered in a way that informs the right decisions, at the right time.
The Illuminate Solution gives you insights into your current and future people risks - and opportunities. We work with the Board, CEO, Executive team and People & Culture Leader to:
- Select the right metrics for your PeopleFit governance dashboard
- Establish your risk appetite as dashboard indicators
- Enhance the quality of the underlying people data and information
- Ensure the expertise, resources and mechanisms are in place to support good people governance
FutureCrafters’ PeopleFit Illuminate Framework
We guide you through the steps below to give you a clear, objective picture of the future-fitness of the workforce, and help you put in place what’s needed so that your vision never gets clouded.
- Identify - Review the current people indicators and underlying data sources being used by the Board and Executive.
- Inquire - Explore and confirm the people metrics most critical to your organisation’s strategic direction, and likely future workforce scenarios.
- Inform - Build a tailored people-fit governance dashboard, and work with you and your stakeholders to validate and strengthen the data sources and mechanisms that inform it.
- Install - Guide the implementation of your dashboard so that it works as it should, and that the underlying quality of data and its sophistication improves over time.
To shed light on the indicators of future-fitness in your organisation, request our complimentary People FutureFit Indicators for Boards questionnaire.Request now
FutureCrafters gives Boards and leaders the momentum they need to solve people risks and proactively shape a future-ready workforce.
Our clients are typically growing, disrupting, being disrupted, transitioning or preparing to do so. They are ready to solve current people issues and intentionally shape the workforce of tomorrow, today.